The highest quality in the industry
DB Schenker aims high to ensure the safe and efficient transportation of goods.
In 1993 DB Schenker became the first full-service logistics company in the USA to achieve ISO certification. The scope of our certificate is the most comprehensive in the industry today, ensuring consistent quality standards in International Air and Ocean Freight Forwarding and Consolidation services, Customs Clearance, International Projects, Fairs and Exhibitions and Warehousing.
In order to secure a high level of customer satisfaction, the integrated quality management system implemented by DB Schenker focuses on customer requirements and on the operational processes and elements that have an impact on quality,
Therefore three practical quality goals are consequently pursued:
- Consignments must be delivered within the agreed lead times
- Consignments must be delivered in good order and shape (complete and not damaged)
- The invoice must be sent in time and has to contain the agreed rates and services
Standardized processes, defined network rules and continuous improvement programs form the basis for meeting future customer demands.
Certified quality management system
The effectiveness of the integrated quality management system and related tools has been approved by Det Norske Veritas (DnV). Periodic external audits are conducted to independently verify that our processes fully meet all requirements of the ISO 9001:2008 Standard.
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 14001:2004
- Customs - Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT)
- Technology Asset Protection Association (TAPA) in selected locations
- Qualified Envirotainer Provider
Last modified: 27.08.2014