For globally secure commodity flows
Industry Standards & General Terms
Security, punctuality, efficiency and high quality are the core elements for DB Schenker in the provision of our transport and logistic solutions. As an organization operating globally, consistent and high standards are of particular importance.
A global network of integrated IT solutions and the use of modern transport form the basis of quality and security for DB Schenker Air Freight. Standardized processes, defined network rules and continuous improvement programs play a major role.
Five principles have been formulated:
- Continuous improvement of quality
- Protection of equipment, facilities, people and cargo
- Protection of brands and know-how
- Fulfillment of customer requirements
- Compliance with governmental requirements
Last modified: 12.08.2014