DB Schenker Advantage
Working behind the scenes at Sports Events.
The DB SCHENKERsportsevents is a dedicated team within the worldwide DB Schenker Group, created to support all logistics services for Sports Events and related industry.
Our experienced team of event and sports logistics experts is knowledgeable in all aspects of event logistics. We form one central contact for the planning, coordination and organization of logistics services related to every type of event. DB SCHENKERsportsevents team members are available 24/7/365 to help manage your logistics supply chain. North America divisions are based in Toronto/ON-Canada, Vancouver/BC-Canada, Freeport (NY), Atlanta (GA), Miami (FL), Los Angeles (CA).
DB SCHENKERsportsevents has extensive experience in the provision of logistics services to large international sporting events, including the Olympic Games. Our project teams are continuously working on many major events, providing streamlined and tailored services to all various customers.
- Specialized door to door transportation and customs clearance, including the preparation and distribution of Customs Manuals to foreign participants
- Emergency shipments / hand carry
- Next Flight out / 2-day / ground services within North America
- 24-hr / 7-day / 365-day operational contacts
- On-site services, including storage, warehousing, re-supply, and provision of Material Handling Equipment
- ATA Carnet Information and Application
- Event Organizers and Event Planners
- Athletic Federations
- Broadcasters and Press Agents
- Film/TV Production Companies
Last modified: 22.02.2017